Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rust and Corrosion - Damaged Clothing - WA52M7750AW/A4

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

Washer rusted completely through near bleach dispenser! WA48H7400AW/A2 washer.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wow! Rust on top of my WA48H7400AW/A2 Samsung washer is progressing to point of un-useability. These models had spin/top explosion issues and now this. Bits of rust are constantly entering the tub and damaging clothes and perhaps the inside mechanism of the machine. I am extremely dissatisfied. 

How will Samsung rectify this?

rust.jpgIMG_0022.JPGIMG_0019.JPG

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Washer rusted completely through near bleach dispenser! WA48H7400AW/A2 washer.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userb2d58Dnjbe,

Based on what you are describing it seems like it is a problem with the bleach tray/dispenser. I understand how frustrated you must be with the washer but I suggest you call 1-800-SAMSUNG  to troubleshoot and escalate the situation for an appointment with a service technician.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washer rusted completely through near bleach dispenser! WA48H7400AW/A2 washer.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @userb2d58Dnjbe: feel free to send me a private message with your serial number so that I can look into this for you. http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my dishwasher WA45H7000AW/A2.  Can Samsung take care of this widespread known issue for me?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user902GFUlSQr    We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers, along with photos of the rust damage, to this PM Link.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Washing Machine Rusting!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My top loader also has significant rusting. I had the initial recall repair performed, so the top of the machine wouldn't fly off. I've spent so much time on the phone with Samsung, with no help regarding the rust. It has reached the point I'm worried about the rust damaging my clothes during the wash cycle. Please help!!!!!!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washing Machine Rusting!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would like help with this.  Could you send me a private message so that I can get some additional information from you? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97