cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Rust leaking into the washer

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The area on the machine and lid  that is above the softener/detergent dispenser .  The rust is has rusted and the condensation drips rust into the tub and the softener/detergent dispenser.  What can I do?

Highlighted
Constellation

Brown Rust Streak Stains Are Back On My White Clothes!! Model DV48H7400GWA2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You wouldn't believe  how many of my expensive clothes that this dryer has messed up!!!! 

IMG_4508.jpgIMG_4509.jpgIMG_4510.PNGIMG_4511.jpgIMG_4512.jpgIMG_4513.jpgIMG_4514.jpgIMG_4515.jpgIMG_4516.jpgIMG_4517.JPGIMG_4518.JPG

Constellation

Only been less than a year since last repaired for rust!!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Rust

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You should post a picture for the world to see!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Washing Machine Rust!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have model WA45N3050AW and it is rusting under the wash basin!! It is ruining more clothes that I can keep up with. What do I do? I've tried self cleaning cycle, vinigar and baking soda and the cleaning pods you can buy. But nothing stops it? Any suggestions? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Washing machine rust

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there any type of warranty for the rust on washing machine ?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Washing machine rust

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Is there a recall on your model? Most rust issues are covered under the limited warranty as well. If it's recalled then recall extends the warranty 1+ year. Also might want to look into an exchange rebate option too.

Recall info: https://pages.samsung.com/us/tlw/index.html
Highlighted
Astronaut

WA45H7000AW/A2_ Rusting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone else with A 0DYu5 serial # having this issue ?

Not part of the recall notice for this model - apparently not happening with this model - which is rubbish

IMG-6716.jpgIMG-6717.jpgIMG-6718.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Washing Machine leaving rust all over clothes

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have a Samsung washing machine purchased in 2013 (with a 10 year warranty). There is rust on several parts of the machine and it is leaving rust stains all over the clothes. This problem has progressively gotten worse since 2017 and self cleaning is no longer working.  We didn't know that the cause of the stains was from machine rust until this year. Please assist. I am on a fixed income and my clothes are being permanently damaged.   

I PM'd a Samsung person based on another response I saw in this forum, but got no response. How do I get my warranty honored? The support options on this website were confusing and I couldn't find a way to call or email support.  Model: WA50F9A6DSW/A2

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA48H7400AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem except right now it's just chipping in all the same spots where others have full rust. Model WA48H7400AW/A2. What options do I have, was told warranty doesn't cover. Machine bought 10/2016.