cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userfV3KW9X2FW
Asteroid

Washing Machine Rusting!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After my previous machine was returned under the recall, we decided to stick we Samsung.  We bought the Samsung WA45H7000AW machine in January 2017.  Certainly not a cheap machine!  Not even 15 months later and the top portion around the bleach dispenser is starting to rust out.  Not what I am expecting for such a new machine and especially for the price that we paid.  How can this be fixed? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Washing Machine Rusting!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear your having this issue.  We will be taking care of the repair.  Please provide us with the following information below.

• Name
  • Complete Model Code
  • Complete Serial #
  • Physical Address
  • Email Address
  • Home Phone #
  • Mobile #
  • Place of Purchase

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

32 REPLIES 32
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry to hear your having this issue.  We will be taking care of the repair.  Please provide us with the following information below.

• Name
  • Complete Model Code
  • Complete Serial #
  • Physical Address
  • Email Address
  • Home Phone #
  • Mobile #
  • Place of Purchase

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

user0VV8ygCUdc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJam wrote:

• Name
  • Complete Model Code
  • Complete Serial #
  • Physical Address
  • Email Address
  • Home Phone #
  • Mobile #
  • Place of Purchase

user0VV8ygCUdc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJam wrote:

• Name
  • Complete Model Code
  • Complete Serial #
  • Physical Address
  • Email Address
  • Home Phone #
  • Mobile #
  • Place of Purchase

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send this information if you can, via private message.  http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

Highlighted
userTvmNddYM5Q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

washer rust

I also have the rust issue around the soap dispenser and all around the underside of the top.

My washer was part of the recall to support the top and the repair was done on 4/26/2018.

The washer info is:

Model: WA45H7000AW/A2

SN: <Hidden> 

PURCHASED @ SEARS

I would like to get the top replaced as the rust is getting worse and worse and chips of paint are peeling off.

I attempted to attached photo, not sure if it attached.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userTvmNddYM5Q: Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number, the model number and the serial number of the unit.

userv3hqQ5RIfL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine started rusting 4 years ago and we were told we had to fix it ourselves. We were part of the recall and I wanted it fixed then, I was told no.

will Samsung fix it now?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We can look into that.  Could you send us a private message with your model and serial number? http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

userWqnHUPqz28
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I purchased a washer WA48H7400AW around June-July 2016.  The top started to rust next to the soap dispensers tray.  I have had washers before and I have never seen this problem.  This is horrible!  The rusty bits are falling into my wash and staining my clothes.  I’ve read online that others have had the same problem!  What can be done?