Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rust on my bleach dispenser and soap dispenser

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Based on the model and serial number provided it looks like your unit may be affected by a recall. To determine if you have an affected washing machine and to seek more details, please visit http://www.samsung.com/us/TLW or feel free to call us at 1-866-264-5636. Monday through Sunday, 8:00 am to 10:00 pm Eastern Time. Having the recall repair will give you an additional one year warranty and will cover any additional repairs needed to the unit.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a private message ----> http://bit.ly/33ipYnO

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Rust on my bleach dispenser and soap dispenser

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my washer. We have stopped adding bleach to the bleach dispenser but the condition is getting worse. We are starting to notice rust spots on some of our towels and clothing.

I would like to see if Samsung is offering any assistance for others with this problem.

IMG_2685.jpeg

Highlighted
Constellation

Rust all along the top of my washing machine

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We have a top loading washing machine purchased in 2016-2017, the inside top started to rust around the soap dispenser and the bleach dispenser. The soap dispenser actually has a lot of rust to the point where it is flaking off, the bleach dispenser has rust spots all around it but not the heavy rust. Any solutions would be helpful.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rust all along the top of my washing machine

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We're sorry to hear that! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number so that we can look into this for you: Link

Highlighted
Constellation

Rusty lid top loader

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My washing machine is horrible. After fixed recall for balancing issues, the lid is now rusting and cracking. Never did i have a rusty washing machine before. Used to use whirlpool and never had an issue lasted me years. Bought a Samsung washer and dryer and already had dryer fixed once and now lid is rusted and peeling and clothes smell like mildew. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rusty lid top loader

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the washer so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Rust sediment wa50f9a6dsw/a2 after every wash

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm getting rust sediment at bottom of Samsung washer after every cycle.I have run the cleaning cycle over 10 times as directed and I'm still encountering the issue.Has anyone heard if there is a class action lawsuit being initiated?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rust sediment wa50f9a6dsw/a2 after every wash

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number and pictures of your symptoms? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Washers Rust Within 2 years - NEVER Buy!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Samsung washer started to rust around the detergent dispenser within 2 years. Customer Service was no help - they explained to me how rust forms and told me they understood why I thought a washer should last more than two years but offered no remedy. Of course, the supervisor was also unavailable. DO NOT PURCHASE A SAMSUNG WASHER unless you plan on replacing it within 2-3 years. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Washers Rust Within 2 years - NEVER Buy!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.