cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userjC69qG2iSV
Constellation

Re: Washing Machine Rusting!!!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this rust problem. What do I need to do to get this repaired?

userIOWwTFPEPf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My machine Model # WA45H7000A It is rusting around the bleach well and the paint is beginng to peel. It is not even 3 years old and was quite expensive. 

I would like to know if my product is also part of a recall. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userIOWwTFPEPf Hey! Thanks for reaching out, can you send me a private message with your full model and serial number.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Dennis 12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After seeing these sets on sale on home depot add i looked at reviews to notice this problem quickly ran down stairs to check mine which i bought nov. 25th 2017 but took while for delivery n hook up, i have same problem and wife never paid attention to it. I called samsung 2 weeks now to get run around after sending pics n getting my hopes up to be hung up on. Today i got back on call with them to tell me my 1 yr warranty was up few weeks ago so i should take white vinegar and poor on the rust n that will fix the rust. I never heard such a crazy story but as a samsung buyer on all my products i will never buy another samsung product ever again for the way they backed up there product. I still owe a lot on them toi was paying off this month. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Dennis 12   We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Dennis 12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I sent it to the link
Dennis 12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model#WA52M7750AV/A4.    Serial# [REDACTED]

Dennis 12
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I sent pics and everything you asked for. Why you ignoring me no?
userIxlcq24eOP
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had followed the link and recieved an email to call  1-866-264-5636, which I did. I told them that I have a Samsung washing machine, model #WA48H7400AW/A2 that is under the recall and the recall has not been completed yet. I also told them that I had rust around the bleach dispenser, soap dispenser, and hinges. They told me that the recall MUST be done first, which was about a 15-20 minute repair by having the technician install a different type of top hold down mechanism. They stated that once the recall is completed, I will have a 1 year extended warranty on my washer, which will cover the rust, but I have to call 1-800-SAMSUNG back AFTER the recall is done so I can have the cover replaced under full warranty. I did exactly what they told me to do and now the sub-contractor for Samsung will be replacing the cover this Friday, 2/22/19 under full warranty. The Samsung sub-contractor for the rusted top came out today to do an inspection of the cover and to take some pictures. He said Samsung is very picky on what they do, and they have to send them pictures to justify the warranty. Just wait a few days for the paperwork to go through after the recall is completed. I called the next day and it wasn't in the system yet, so I was put on hold for quite some time until they tracked it down.