cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Model WA45H7000AW/A2 rust chunks falling into washer from lid. Is there a recall on t...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send the serial number to this PM Link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userem8pAxKQs3
Constellation

5 year old Washer is rusting!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20190730_102529.jpg20190730_102547.jpg

Should this be happening to my top loader that is just over 5 years old?  I have already had recall work done. Now this?  My clothes are being ruined. I called support today and got no response. I was actually disconnected after being on hold for 15 minutes...not once, but twice. Has anyone had any luck getting the rust fixed under a recall? This is a manufacturer defect, it's more than cosmetic as it is affecting the functionality and usability of my machine. Any advice on how to proceed will be appreciated. I love my Samsung products, but this washer has been a nightmare! 

userkq8QxtY3SM
Astronaut

rust issue samsung washer Model WA52J8700AW/AA

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I received this washer as a replacement under the recall.  Now it is rusting.  The matching dryer I have was also repaired under warranty.  These have been the most troublesome appliances I have ever owned.  

userSpCzVTEYVZ
Constellation

RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA48H7400AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I recently noticed (about two weeks ago) some discoloration below the water-soap solution dispener, now it seems to be rapidly rusting through.

I received a recall notice and home label maker for the safety issue, however, I never received a recall for rust and was unaware of this widespread problem until now.IMG-0360.JPGthumbnail_IMG-0362[1].jpgthumbnail_IMG-0368[1].jpgScan_0001.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA48H7400AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Your washing machine in not one that is affected by the recall. I can have the rust issue taken care of for you. Can you please provide the following information:

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Preferred method to be reached by service center (SMS, email, or phone): 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user52qwuh6EnA
Astronaut

washing mashine problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i bought samsum washing mashine in august 2016 from dubai deira city center carefore. i have 2 years extended warranty till august 2019. in this 3 years time i had to call the service center 4 times for repair. 1st comlain started in december 2018, then april 2019, then june 4th 2019 and now again today i called.

a washing machine should be in good condition atleast 10 years. i purchased hyundai washing machine in 2001 and 3 years back i took to india and still its in very good condition. 

now from next month onwards no warranty. what you mean i have to pay for the repair every month?

userAtVuCGoDnx
Astronaut

rust around bleach tray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung washer WA50F9A7DSW/A2 is starting to rust around the bleach tray. I called Samsung Warranty department and was told it is out of warranty. I have never had a washer with a rust problem, especially a 6 year old washer. I believe Samsung should be responsible for fixing this issue.

James

userVLqoddBATl
Astronaut

Rust on WA45H7000AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have never had an issue with rust by the bleach cup area on any washer before I paid A LOT of money for this one!  What is the solution?  Rust is leaking on my clothing through the bleach.  I took out an additional warranty through Lowe’s (where I purchased it) and am wondering if this is something that may have been recalled and I was not aware of it or if it’s something they can fix.  Washer is great otherwise - but rust is a big problem if it’s not corrected and based on other comments, it’s not an isolated issue.  I look forward to hearing from someone.  I have photos if you’d like to see them.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rust on WA45H7000AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this concern for you. Please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

user0EXiffFuCU
Constellation

WA50F9A6DSW/A2 - Rust Issue and Top lid broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had major rust issue on bleach and soap dispenser and now the lid is broken and won't close due to a plastic part being cracked. Called Samsung and out of warranty. Very disappointed in machine. Cost to buy new lid and replace coming in near $400. Completely ridiculas. Can you help!