cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: RUST ISSUE SAMSUNG WASHER MODEL WA48H7400AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. Your washing machine in not one that is affected by the recall. I can have the rust issue taken care of for you. Can you please provide the following information:

Place of purchase:
First and Last Name:
Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Home phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Preferred method to be reached by service center (SMS, email, or phone): 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user52qwuh6EnA
Astronaut

washing mashine problem

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i bought samsum washing mashine in august 2016 from dubai deira city center carefore. i have 2 years extended warranty till august 2019. in this 3 years time i had to call the service center 4 times for repair. 1st comlain started in december 2018, then april 2019, then june 4th 2019 and now again today i called.

a washing machine should be in good condition atleast 10 years. i purchased hyundai washing machine in 2001 and 3 years back i took to india and still its in very good condition. 

now from next month onwards no warranty. what you mean i have to pay for the repair every month?

userAtVuCGoDnx
Astronaut

rust around bleach tray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung washer WA50F9A7DSW/A2 is starting to rust around the bleach tray. I called Samsung Warranty department and was told it is out of warranty. I have never had a washer with a rust problem, especially a 6 year old washer. I believe Samsung should be responsible for fixing this issue.

James

userVLqoddBATl
Astronaut

Rust on WA45H7000AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have never had an issue with rust by the bleach cup area on any washer before I paid A LOT of money for this one!  What is the solution?  Rust is leaking on my clothing through the bleach.  I took out an additional warranty through Lowe’s (where I purchased it) and am wondering if this is something that may have been recalled and I was not aware of it or if it’s something they can fix.  Washer is great otherwise - but rust is a big problem if it’s not corrected and based on other comments, it’s not an isolated issue.  I look forward to hearing from someone.  I have photos if you’d like to see them.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Rust on WA45H7000AW/A2

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this concern for you. Please send us a private message to the link with your serial number. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user0EXiffFuCU
Constellation

WA50F9A6DSW/A2 - Rust Issue and Top lid broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had major rust issue on bleach and soap dispenser and now the lid is broken and won't close due to a plastic part being cracked. Called Samsung and out of warranty. Very disappointed in machine. Cost to buy new lid and replace coming in near $400. Completely ridiculas. Can you help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: WA50F9A6DSW/A2 - Rust Issue and Top lid broken

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number or any ticket numbers that you have: Link

usermJKkH3NdF2
Constellation

Washer has rust on detergent dispenser and lid hinges!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung washer model WA456DRHDSU/AA has rust above the detergent dispenser, on the lid hinges, and around the inside rim! The paint appears to be bubbling up and coming off around the inside and I’m afraid it will rust too. Also there is rust forming below behind the lid below the panel, it looks like paint bubbling up with rust. What is going on? I’ve never had a washer do this before and it’s only a matter of time before it starts affecting my clothes. BB89AA70-C1B1-41C7-BF4B-C441F4F0E7B0.jpeg

D1FFC283-D966-444E-8F0C-713344B7EB21.jpeg

BAA06FD6-3D14-4D60-8C11-17A034E9C598.jpeg

36A91C99-0828-492C-BBE2-093CDE540E15.jpeg

36669495-4CDF-4559-B0B1-142000C3B011.jpeg

7CC6D0C8-FEC1-4378-AA49-474904A9764D.jpeg

Christina0201
Constellation

Do you have hard water? Washing machines tend to rust whe...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have hard water? Washing machines tend to rust when you have hard water.

usermJKkH3NdF2
Constellation

Re: Do you have hard water? Washing machines tend to rust whe...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nope, no hard water here. I had a whirlpool before the Samsung and never encountered rust!