cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userFud9tywNTr
Astronaut

Washing machine around bleach dispenser is still rusting and it’s only 4 years old. I help clients

I have a 4 year old washing machine that started rusting after about one year old. It is only getting worse and it’s now 3 years old. I am in need of more appliances for my own home along with help specifying appliances and many other items for clients that are building or remodeling 13 homes that start at 3 million to 26 million $. We are in a very very affluent area of florida. Two of them asked me about a Samsung product and I couldn’t recommend due to the issue I am having. The vendor I purchased the washer and dryer through told me 2 years ago it isn’t covered under your warranty. I have been in the building trades for over 40 years and my opionions are very well respected in the industry. I specify high end boutique tile and wood along with several other items in a high end home. This issue with the washer disgusts me every time I open the lid. 

I don’t think this is the right way a vendor should take care of a client and expect it should have been 

dealt with years ago but I just got blown off.