JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Water not filling - WA45N3050AW/A4

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
userUauuEfaWYZ
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

The washer powers on cycles the door lock and options for a wash then when it is ready to add water I can hear it click to it and then it shuts down and nothing happens. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I absolutely understand how frustrating that can be and would like to assist as best as possible. Is the washer displaying any blinking lights or error codes when this occurs? I located some troubleshooting steps here- Water Issues to give a try. 

If the troubleshooting steps did not help and you are out of warranty, you can use this Service Link to find a service center in your area or private message me PM Link with your full serial number to review service options.

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link from the app, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I absolutely understand how frustrating that can be and would like to assist as best as possible. Is the washer displaying any blinking lights or error codes when this occurs? I located some troubleshooting steps here- Water Issues to give a try. 

If the troubleshooting steps did not help and you are out of warranty, you can use this Service Link to find a service center in your area or private message me PM Link with your full serial number to review service options.

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link from the app, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes