cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user7fafXQX11A
Astronaut

What is the difference between Samsung Jet Stick VS 90 and VS 90 E vacuums?

Do both come with the spinning sweeper? Why is one cheaper than the other? Looks like the expensive one comes with a soft brush and the cheaper one comes with a turbo brush. Is that the only difference? Does the cheaper one also come with the spinning sweeper attachment? The product pages are confusing. Anybody from Samsung cares to explain? I am planning to buy and cannot decide as the product pages are awful.

PS: I cannot even find a Vacuum category for the support forums. So I am posting in Washers and Dryers. What a mess.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: What is the difference between Samsung Jet Stick VS 90 and VS 90 E vacuums?

The VS 90 includes the spinning sweeper attachment. The VS 90E does not have this function.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

jhenion
Constellation

Can the spinning sweeper attachment be purchased separately?  Is it possible to interface the sweeper attachment with the VS90E model?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

No, you can not purchase it separately. And no it would not be able to interface between them. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

You are very welcome! 

Samsung_rYPQgJu
Astronaut

Ok thanks dear