cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryABUtCoNNt
Astronaut

Re: Why is there dirt in the bottom in my machine?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How’s it going? Did the residue show back up? We are thinking to try the spray paint as our last ditch effort 

usercg9wCKDabw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

MQUE19,

Thanks for resposting this cleaning solution. While this isn't the ideal solution I was hoping for, I am glad there is at least a path forward to hopefully "fix" it. Even if by "fix" it's a preventative maintenance thing that shouldn't need to be done.

I want to be notified of a class action lawsuit. this is utterly ridiculous.

userqPRdxkRaBG
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok, I have the thing , specs of stuff in the bottom no matter what I do. try the clean cycle recommend by Samsung and its still there. I give up, its 4 years old I am am getting a new one. The samsung dryer stopped working and it needs a control board, $200 and a 4 to 6 week wait.  Asked 2 different repair men what was a good manufacturers and all he said was never by a Samsung or LG. made in Korea and some parts are to get and the samsungs suck. 

userV2IvnW5uGp
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have all sorts of grit (hard, soft, brown, black, white) that we shake from our clothes after the wash cycle before we put clothes in the dryer. Did multiple PureCycle washes and it just produces more grit but never runs clean. Completely ridiculous. Am not about to disassemble the washer and risk damaging the unit - this should not be occurring. Is Samsung going to issue a recall?

useryIdwKMVqse
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My agiator cap has been off, cleaned and left off. Still get the black flakes on every cycle. Took out the water softener tray, it was covered in gunk. Cleaned it with Lysol and a stiff brush. Nothing else in there. Ran it again. Flakes show up. Ran the pure cycle. Same response. Still have flakes laying in the bowl. I also wonder why they don't drain out. I am willing to bet there is something under the agitaor disk that traps this gunk, and it comes loose in every wash. Samsung just won't admit it. 

userDxnTYCsw61
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What was the solution? I’m having same problems 

Highlighted
userZhhzynx94G
Asteroid

Dirt and debris in washing machine and on clothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dirt and debris on clothes and in bottom of washing machine. Has anyone found a solution for this? I have ran the self clean cycle many times, wiped down the drum, took off the pulsator cap and wiped it all down. My machine is only a little over a

year old I don’t know how it is having problems already. 

Nebula

Re: Dirt and debris in washing machine and on clothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I understand why your concern, and will be glad to assist you with this issue.  We definitely need to try some troubleshooting steps so we can try to isolate the issue better. I have attached a troubleshooting link below for your particular model. Please inform me of the outcome.

userZhhzynx94G
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, i have cleaned my washer many times. It was recommended for me to run the sanitize cycle with bleach I did that and it just brought up more debris I will post pictures. I also use tide pods which are HE I use softener that is HE and never fill them past the max line. My washer gives no errors indicating that anything is wrong with it. It doesn’t make a lot of noise like it is unbalanced so I don’t think that is the problem either. It is very frustrating having to wash your clothing twice. I’m not sure how to upload photos on here can you tell me how to do that. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZhhzynx94G, has this been an issue from the beginning?