cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Dirt and debris in washing machine and on clothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userZhhzynx94G, has this been an issue from the beginning? 

userZhhzynx94G
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
No it has only been doing this for a few months
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mind shooting us a message with the model code and the serial number so we can look into servicing options?

UserEmb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My 3 year old Samsung top load machine has the same issue - dirt and debris are left in the bottom of the machine and on my clothes.  It is unusable.  This problem first occurred about a year after I purchased the machine.  

We are diligent about running the clean cycle with washer cleaner, using proper soap, and leaving the lid open after washing.  We even had our water tested to ensure we do not have any issues with the water coming into the house. But none of this helps.

A year ago the appliance store where I purchased the machine was kind enough to replace one of rhe filthy parts and the issue was resolved.  However, now we are in the exact same situation again.  I'm very disappointed with this machine and Samsung overall, especially after how much money we spent to purchase what we thought would be a great machine.  I see from the other posts in this community that I am not alone in facing this issue - so frustrating.

Has Samsung resolved it for anyone yet?  Or at least replaced the machine?

userhbZxVtFgEe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

looking to see if anyone has resolved their dirty clothes issue with Samsung?  I also have a filthy washing machine, meaning the top loading rings are dirty and I cannot clean them, the Pure Cycly doesn’t help and I cannot get my hands into the little space there.  Definitely disappointed at the price of the machine and the dirty clothes now.  I have a child with severe allergies so this is a huge issue for my family.

useryIdwKMVqse
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Bits of black dirt? Or flakes coming from somewhere. I have cleaned the spinning drum multiple times, washed it with bleach, ran the sanitzer etc. Still get a bunch of junk on my clothes. Where is it coming from? Im sure Samsung knows. Mike  probanker1@gmail.com 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you cleaned your debris filters and water line filters? 

userggPOYx2Igu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

this does not work

Highlighted
Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just checking in to see if you have had time to go through the steps and if still needed assistance.

userggPOYx2Igu
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same issue. So suprised at the HUGE number of people who are experiencing the same thing with this terrible Samsung washing machine. I googled on internet - and found out that my machine actually has a recall. Samsung recalled 2 million machines (not for this purpose). But I can get $ towards a new machine. Mine is not even 2 years old. I can't stand the dirt & mold on my clothes any longer. Buying a new one this weekend. NOT SAMSUNG EVER. 

https://pages.samsung.com/us/tlw/