cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDL70e4Ca3f
Constellation

Re: Dirt and debris in washing machine and on clothing

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the exact same problem. No matter how much I run self clean, nothing works.

userDL70e4Ca3f
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How was this resolved?  I am having teh same issue and no one seems to have any idea what to do except to tell me to call someone for service.

userLdstLx9BKF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I started with this issue weeks after I purchased. Repair guy told me unless i could tell him the exact thing wrong with it he could not fix it.  I told him the problem i was having and he said well is it the motor, the pump, what?  Needless to say it never got fixed and three years later it is absolutely disgusting.  I go to laundry mat because i can't use it and looking for a new washer.

userLdstLx9BKF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this same trouble. It is disgusting!

usercYYI3QLQ3m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have the same problem with residue/debris in my top load washing machine.  I bought my machine 3 years ago which was recalled and opted for a identical new machine to replace it about 2 years ago.  I run the self clean cycle regularly with vinegar and tried bleach which really does not improve the situation at all.  I am very concerned that there is a mold or mildew problem because the machine never fully drains.  My husband checked to make sure we did not have plugged hoses..we do not.

I just called to discuss my problem with a samsung customer service agent and she told me that I will have to pay for a service call since I am out of warranty.  Obviously this is a serious issue that Samsung is having and I am very disappointed with the response from the company.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercYYI3QLQ3m, Please send us a private message with your model number and the serial number to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usercYYI3QLQ3m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My model number is wa48h7400aw/a2

My serial number is **********

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usercYYI3QLQ3m, Please send us a private message to the link for further assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userZVy7dLb1Yn
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am just beside myself and absolutely disgusted by the dirt and grime on my clothes and in the bottom of my washer.  What is the cure for this???I have tried all the cleanings suggested... no help

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a private message here: http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F with the full model and serial numbers as well as any pictures of the symptom?