cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user3dqtCphAbX
Astronaut

Re: Why is there dirt in the bottom in my machine?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have constant brown clumps of dirt at the bottom of the drum and on my clothes at the end of the wash cycle. My model is wa50f9a6dsw/a2. Have run pure cycle wish bleach, baking soda and vinegar numerous times and dirt deposits continue. Is there an actual solution other than a new washing machine?

userL5tS1rly3n
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this problem and it's getting worse, even after multiple self clean cycles as suggested. My model is WA48J7700A

0-1.jpeg0.jpeg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userL5tS1rly3n I would like to look into this a bit further. Mind shooting me a private message with the full model and serial number?

userpUzM511lls
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is mold/dirt stuck between the metal and the plastic  under the wash plate. Samsung how do I fix this??? You can not seperate the two?? 

userlTSWZ9OPLb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem with my machine. Did anybody find a solution? Is there any way to fix it? I have tried the SELF CLEAN cycle, then the same one with bleach (the solution that was given here), then tried other cycles, I did the sanitize one too and in between I've cleaned the dirt on the bottom but it appears again. Is it really mold/mildew? that would be so disgusting. I can't believe after just a few years this it broken, TERRIBLE quality. What should I do now though, contact Samsung to get someone to fix it or will I have to buy a new one? Please advice

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the unit and any pictures of the dirt you may have. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userU4yiA7YbHF
Asteroid

So I have a Samsung washer and I found a stupidly simple...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I have a Samsung washer and I found a stupidly simple solution for this at the front of the machine on the bottom there is a small door in the door is a filter that needs to be cleaned often turns out it's in the user manual itll solve so many issues

userAXsoitEF6G
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue. I have little brownish flakes in the bottom of the tub after a wash cycle. I’ve tried the Pure Clean cycle 3 times and I keep getting more flakes.  How do I fix this?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userAXsoitEF6G Please send a private message with the full model code and serial number of the washer, and any pictures you may have of the flakes. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

habsrule111
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi.

I am in canada and have seen this issue too... the machine is just over 3 years old. Looks like a sandy or gritty bits in the tub and on the clothees. Also brown gunk on the tub bottom and sides of the tub. I have run about 4 or 5 self cleans and even ran it with vinegar as suggested. Same issue. I have extended warranty so i do not want to do any thing to it till a the comes out. I have the same model as many people here. Has anyone had a tech come out and replace the pulsator under warranty???

regards

john