Original topic:

Will never buy Samsung washer/dryer again

(Topic created: 06-26-2022 04:33 PM)
Bayareabill
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've been using the Samsung washer/dryer models WF45K6500AW | DV45K6500GW for a few years now and the amount of stress and extra work they've caused will cause me to look elsewhere soon. 

I have owned prior front washer/dryer sets before from Maytag (Neptune) and Kenmore and they never had the same issues. 

The main complaint is with the dryer and that it causes sheets and blankets to roll up in a ball. I've tried everything to prevent it from drying them on their own to showing in object to prevent it.  It's frustrating to open dryer after cycle and have to unroll sheets to find middle damp. 

My washer issue is the "Normal" warm cycle isn't warm at all. It fills up mainly with cold water. I've tried other combinations of cycles and there's nothing wrong with the inlet hoses or filter screens.. The only cycle where the temperature doesn't work is warm on normal cycle. 

LG will probably be my next set since I haven't used those before. 

3 Replies
Tony M
Nebula
Options
Washers and Dryers

I had Samsung washer/dyer for 2 months and nothing but problems. tech constantly at my house fixing it. got tired of it and got rid of them. bought new whirlpool washer and dryer and problem free. bye bye sammy

0 Likes
useruEhji0BVqd
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

After reading all of these threads I have been trying to cancel my order but its just impossible to get through to anyone. Order has been delayed for weeks thanks to XPO, the worst company ever put together

0 Likes
userO8BQxWQVXQ
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have had my Samsung front loader washing machine now for 7 years. I purchased it in 2015 for $500 from Home depot.  I have had 0 problems with the washer. only complaint was the washer would move around or dance on the floor when in the  high Spin cycle. The drum spins from electro magnetic technology. Does not use a belt to spin. Rubber feet pads cured that problem. I did not purchase the matching clothes Dryer. My old Whirlpool clothes dryer is working great. So what if does not match. The design of the Whilpool/Kenmore dryer is  the  best.  has not changed for 50 years. the size and shape of the filter trap is the clue.

0 Likes