Original topic:

XPO worst delivery company ever

(Topic created: 11-23-2021 12:50 PM)
userRW6Jb5Y8CQ
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

As apparently of many others here and all over the internet, XPO canceled my delivery twice. With no good excuse. Last appointment a week later than the original one, and I don't even know if they are going to cancel it again.  

Searching around in the internet looks like XPO is a very bad company, I don't know why Samsung keep using it. Guess if they can't deliver Saturday the 27NOV2021, I'm getting a different brand. 

Update: Cancel the order, XPO said that I refused a new shipping date. Samsung actually requested a return/refund let see how that goes. Too bad I had to cancel. This is just a warning if you're getting your appliance shipped by XPO.  

4 Replies
useroQGxFYxnoI
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am on the same boat, for me it is a refrigerator, original delivery date was 12/6; I received a msg from XPO saying that I had refused delivery and they had to re-schedule for 12/10. Obviously, I never refused they even never showed up, I called and could deliver on 12/8, same thing happened, called again and they rescheduled for  12/10 they canceled the delivery and when I called they said they called me, but they did not so, they rescheduled again for 12/13 and again got canceled, rescheduled for 12/16 and guess what? yup, canceled again and rescheduled for 12/20. You can't do much, they do not let you go pick it up, they cannot contact a manager, they cannot deliver on time, they cannot resolve the issue and keep lying to you every single time. I have been without a fridge going into 3-weeks now.

userE2HTZ1Dj13
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Same here.  Was supposed to be delivered on the 15th December, which turned out to be the date that Samsung shipped to XPO.  XPO arranged for the 17th, then at 9:30am sent a text saying it wasn't coming.  40 minutes on hold to be told that they were over capacity and maybe they could do 5th January.

The warehouse is 10 miles from my house, and they can't get it to me, nor can I go pick it up.  Called Samsung to see if they could get involved and was told "we have a policy that we can't contact the delivery company".  What an absolute joke.  You contract with XPO, you should have some sort of SLA in place.  It appears that once Samsung has your money, they really don't care about customer satisfaction at that point.

userRSFrl7cK6x
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

I bought my laundry dryer directly from Samsung. I now know they use another company (XPO) to deliver their stuff. XPO called me saying they have to reschedule my delivery (2 more weeks without a dryer). I called them (6 times already). Every time they had me wait for about 30 minutes and then (the few times they picked up) they told me whatever and promised to call me back in 24 to 48 hours. They never did. What a waste of time. I will never buy anything directly from Samsung again. Samsung's website has no button to cancel your order or to talk to anyone. What a bunch of clowns 

0 Likes
userHLaSrykrxW
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Placed order - Samsung sends tracking information - shows the appliance at an XPO facility within 35 miles of my home, Great!  Wrong - XPO texts to tell me that the delivery will need to be rescheduled (the evening before it was to be delivered).  New delivery date is 3 weeks out - what????  I Called both XPO and Samsung to see if I could pick up the appliance myself - XPO tells me that they will get back to me between 24-48 business hours (no reply) - Samsung tells me to call the local hub (the number I am given goes to an 'unassigned XPO number' and promptly hangs up.  What a horrible business partner - Multi-national Samsung allowing their brand to be hurt by a terrible shipper.  I'm currently looking for an alternative brand - and will cancel my order soon. 

0 Likes