Original topic:

dryer damaged at the time of delivery

(Topic created: 06-15-2022 10:08 AM)
user9Xw8XOHbHU
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi.......

I had ordered new washer and dryer from samsung.com online on 13 April 2022  booking ID  US <HIDDEN> which delivered on 26 May 2022  person who delivered and installed machines start washer show us and he told us dryer main switch is not on, we are newly moved on 7th May in this new constructed home so not sure about where is main switch so we are searching for it but the delivery person not ready to wait he told us you can talk to builder and leave our house without starting dryer as he go within 5 mins we find main switch which is on so we started our washer and dryer to check,  washer is ok but dryer making huge banging sound so we thought might be some setting problem we call to technical support team Samsung care by searching number on internet they raise first ticket number <HIDDEN> I told us that very first appointment available for technician is on 1st June we book that appointment on 1st June technician came he open the dryer look at it and told us that dryer is damaged from downside he take photos share with Samsung told them about damaged dryer give us physical copy of ticket mentioning physical damage caused by delivery mention floor is also damage and he told us we will receive call within 48 hours wait for 1st & 2nd June Samsung will replace your unit we wait for call neither call nor mail from Samsung so on 3rd June (Friday)  we call to Samsung care explain all details they raise new ticket number <HIDDEN> (why the close previous ticket without procedure don't know) and promise us your will sure get call from Samsung within 24 hours we wait up to 7th  June again no call mail from Samsung (4 & 5 June Saturday Sunday not working day) so we call on 7th June again new ticket raised number <HIDDEN> another promise will receive call within 24 hours no call from Samsung on 8th June (Wednesday )we decided to call and take final solution so we t call Samsung around 1 pm (EST) start with 1) technical support team then call transfer to 2) exchange and refund department then transfer to 3) samsung.com agent then transfer call 4) ecommerce department they transfer call to 5) warranty department they told us it will not come under warrenty because machine is damaged at the  time of delivery  so they transfer call to 6) Home appliances department (18557162387) this department told us it is right department you are at right place we raise new ticket for replacement number <HIDDEN> (THIS IS ACTIVE TICKET NUMBER) they promise that you will get replacement but we cant provide you available date for replaced new unit you will get call within 72 business hours you will get call from supervisor wait for call 9, 10, 13 June (11 & 12 Sat Sun not working day) we wait for call no call no mail msg from Samsung, again call on 14 June he says we are very sorry but I will create ticket for supervisor call ticket number <HIDDEN> (THIS IS ALSO ACTIVE TICKET NUBMER)  will receive call within 4 to 8 hours and also send this case to head department for quick resolve problem but not receive call from Samsung on 14th June so again call to 185557162387 they told your ticket is open you will receive call within most probably 24 hours still waiting no call, msg, mail, from Samsung 

I explain whole scenario though its long story,  can anyone please suggest me where I can contact so I will get my problem solve, I am using public laundry mart is it not frustrating?   & what is my mistake, that I buy product from Samsung.com ? 

frustrated Samsung customer 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there! We appreciate you reaching out about this. I can definitely understand how frustrating this situation must be. It sounds like you are on the right track to getting this resolved. However, you always have the option of reaching out to any of the moderators here in a private message for updates on your case. You can do this by clicking our name and then selecting private message. You'll need to include you ticket numbers in the message to help us locate your information faster. We're happy to provide any updates on your case, as well as look for any additional options to help get this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello there! We appreciate you reaching out about this. I can definitely understand how frustrating this situation must be. It sounds like you are on the right track to getting this resolved. However, you always have the option of reaching out to any of the moderators here in a private message for updates on your case. You can do this by clicking our name and then selecting private message. You'll need to include you ticket numbers in the message to help us locate your information faster. We're happy to provide any updates on your case, as well as look for any additional options to help get this resolved as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience during this time.