cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAnnis1
Constellation

dryer will not shut off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung DV365GTBGWR dryer will not stop running. The only way I can get it to stop is by leaving the door open. I turn off the dryer and close the door and it begins running again. Any suggestions on what this might be? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: dryer will not shut off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the Dryer will not turn off then generally repairs are recommended. For those who are out of warranty we have been escalating to our specialized team in order to see what Samsung can offer. In order to get either of these set up please send us a private message with the below information: -->http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:

Model Code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

271 REPLIES 271
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there JAnnis1! Would you mind confirming if this is the same thing that you are experiencing: http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=421572&modelname=DV3...   ?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Dsaga9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. The dryer tumbles even if it is compeletly off. I even unplugged the dryer that's the only way to get it to stop or leave the door open. Is there a way to get the dryer back to factory setting? It still dries just won't turn off any suggestions? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please confirm the model number of the dryer? Thank You 

Dsaga9
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number DV45H6300EG/A3

samsung Eco dry vent sensor 

userBvHgjIQAyn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same thing just happened with my dryer. I can shut the darn thing off except by propping the door open. The power button is off. Seems like a dangerous thing.

usera3sHOcqElV
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem it is with model dv42h5400. Something is going own with Samsung as this dryer is less than 2 years old. I read on another site that these machines are getting put in continuous run mode but Samsung does not know how to get them out have you figured that out yet. If so please tell me how to do it for my model I cannot afford a service tech to come and repair.

user0sAjfOUhYF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever figure out the issue? I am having the same problem with the same model. 

userOzsBjRxE5Z
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Were you able to get your repaired?  If so what did they find wrong?

usermmIPd3YJMO
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My dryer won’t shut off but also won’t heat up ?