cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

front load washer WF42H5200AW/A2-00 won't start

I've had this machine for almost 4 years and the other day it didn't turn on. It's on the same power outlet as the dryer and that turns on. I checked the power panel but all switches were fine.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: front load washer WF42H5200AW/A2-00 won't start

For clarification will the unit not power on at all or will it not start after the cycle is set and the "start" button is pressed? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

there is no power going to the unit. I replaced the powered cord just in case and still the same issue. I had a tech look at it and he replaced the display panel card and motherboard and still have the same issue.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey, give this link a shot: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203022/#washing-machine-will-not-turn-on-or-... 

If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. Send your full model code and serial number via private message or call

1-800-SAMSUNG directly to get started.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.