Original topic:

front load washer will not run unless you go through the test first

(Topic created: 09-12-2021 05:51 PM)
usermtoTvFlRm4
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

My Samsung front load pos model number WF220ANW/XAA 01, will not start. We figured out that if we first go through the test, locking the door going through all the water tests, then shut it off and turn it back on and then it will run. then for the next load, you have to do all of that over forever load.

5 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvience this has caused. Can you try the following steps https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01203022/#washing-machine-will-not-turn-on-or-...  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, were you able to complete the troubleshooting steps provided? Are you still having this issue with the washer? Please get back to us soon if further assistance is needed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usermtoTvFlRm4
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

This did not even address my issue, My machine runs. But it will not start a cycle unless you run test cycle and go thru latching the door and running the water. then you turn it off and back on again then you can run a load.

things I have done already for other issue changed bot vavles in back moved the hose to turn different position. just replace the pump.

so yes I have unplug it and plug it back in.

sorry this is so frustrating

0 Likes
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

The frustration is understandable, regrettably, if you have completed all the recommended troubleshooting steps, we would suggest having the unit serviced by a technician. If you're out of warranty, you can use this link Service Link to find a service center in your area or you can private message me with your full model and serial number to have the service setup, if you are still within the warranty here: PM Link

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usermtoTvFlRm4
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

ok,  thank you

0 Likes