cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
usereaGPM0l6fp
Constellation

please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our flexwash was her has the code “LC1” on it, asking us to check the drain pipe. The drain pipe is completely cleared and the troubleshooting code will not go away. We have four kids and do laundry on a daily basis. We bought this washer just 6 months ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

View solution in original post

52 REPLIES 52
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please provide the full model code of the washer.

Highlighted
userISCdmh1OiN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our flexwash was her has the code “LC1” on it, asking us to check the drain pipe. The drain pipe is completely cleared and the troubleshooting code will not go away. We have four kids and do laundry on a daily basis. We bought this washer just 6 months ago. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! wv60m9900a

userkNRKrCQYtG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get any help? I have same code. 

TheMickster
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a 1LCI and an LC1 code at the same time.  The first washer WV55M9600AW broke four times in the first six weeks and after another several weeks, Samsung agreed to a warranty replacement.  Now the second one was delivered in April and we have these codes.  I have followed every single online tip and 24 hours later the code will not go away, drain the machine, turn the power off, leave power on for several hours.  Samsung is asking questiosn I have alreay passed answers to.  Has any one solved this.  Here is a $1000 washer, two for me, and in six months broke down five times.  Service in Florida is limited to one company which schedules 2-4 weeks out.  It is so disappointing.  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Would you happen to have a recent transaction number that we could look into?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that back to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userJYzso12D3I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Washer Model # WV60M9900AV/A5.   Please advise. Thanks

useryLvnmrNQFd
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’ve been having the same problem since 1st week of December. A part was ordered that took 4 weeks to get and even after new part installed I am still getting the same code. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh no! Could you provide the model of the washer?