cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userJYzso12D3I
Constellation

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model # WV60M9900AV/A5   Please advise. Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please get that to us as soon as you can.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userTOFmuxKFTf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, similar purchase timeframe. Model WV60M9900AV/A5 (got that picture before the door locked and blocked the numbers!). Has now happened several times; no resolution from Samsung. About to return the thing.

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

View solution in original post

userI1lpVI3cK3
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am currently having the same issue with the same error message, Did you get this resolved or did you need to get a new washer? Any additional info that you may have received and that you can forward to me would be appreciated.

userB6278NizC9
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I’m having the same issue (which has been a repeated issue). Anyone know how to fix it?

its eventually just gone away for me in the past but I can’t just not do laundry right now.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We are sorry to hear about this. Please send your model and serial numbers to this link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userde8QOmT934
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung washer is doing the same.  It is not even a year old.  We have done everything we know to do, read to do and watched videos and the error is not going away.  Did anyone get theirs fixed?  

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userde8QOmT934 please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number of the unit: Link

TheMickster
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ours did this numerous times.  So many they gave us a new washer-you need to constantly complain or they will forget about you!