cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userIvrC7PVfPX I would be happy to look into this further. Can you please send a Private message here: https://bit.ly/2mQxylV with the full model and serial numbers of the unit? 

useriq927liwlb
Constellation

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tilting the washer fixed the problem.  Thank you!

dpsharpe
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I couldn't find that info in manual either, but makes perfect sense. Thanks!

usericSwnx8121
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got the error code on both my upper and lower machines. Have you had any success on this issue!  From reading this thread I am not feeling optimistic right now. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you getting the LC1 error?  If so, could you send us a private message with your full model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userCTLFhxzBDd
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tilting worked for us as well to clear the LC1 code on the bottom washer and the ILC1 code on the top. Thanks to all the other owners for supplying the “fix.”

Is it shameful that an expensive machine like this one wasn’t tested properly, to make sure both top and bottom simultaneous washing/draining wouldn’t overflow and render the washer inoperative? Yes!

Imagine how dangerous this “fix” is for the elderly or disabled! I’m glad the fix worked for me but I’m feeling like a Samsung Beta tester. This is not premium product performance. 

Have you other consumers noticed how the solution was provided by owners and not from the Samsung replies? Again, shameful. All they can say is, “Please send us your product number via private message.” Sad.

I’m going to encourage everyone here to send a private message to consumers reports chronicling this sad state of affairs.

Ksulezell
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah I bought this machine when it first came out thinking how great this would be for my newborns clothes and sleep sacks. I've had techs out twice who have both said they have no idea, but it seems the tilt forward method is a remedy. I find this unacceptable and am curious what Samsung will be doing to remedy this before a lawsuit is filed for their defective "premium" machine causing damage or causing an injury when someone is hurt trying to get it to operate by tilting it .

third_rock
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here as well.

Have raised a service technician request - Ticket Number 2208619774.

If this can be resolved without service technician I'm all for out, but I doubt cause I've tried hte following so far (short of leaving it overnight). So far 4 hours into the issue.

1. Unplugged for a couple of hours and plugged back in (same issue, same error code goes in beep cycles)

2. Used the emergency drain pipe to look for any water drain (very litle trickled out). Pluged back in, same issue

Background

1. This happen in the middle of a top washer cycle. Did not have the bottom washer running at all, not before, not during and not after hte top cycle

2. Did not use any bleach or fabric softener in the top washer cycle (just a delicate load with HE detergent in the aqua pebble

Thanks.

userLyXqzTeP7I
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So we have had this problem as well (error code 1cl1 & 1cl), where we get the error code in middle of the top washer.  The problem is (in my opinion this is a horrible design flaw) there is a lint tray/filter in the top washer that is on the inside side wall of the spindel/drum that gets clogged (looks like a gray sqaure -- the manual says to clean it every 10 washes).  If you don't clean that lint tray/filter, as the drum spins it won't expel water out it just keeps raising the water level until it overflows and spills into the fabric softener tray (if you take a look at your top fabric softener tray you may see it full of water) as well as over the top drum.  That water than flows into the catch pan at the bottom of the washer which has a water sensor that stops the machine from operating because it thinks that the machine is overflowing with water.  Unfortunately it doesn't detect which drum (top or bottom) is causing the issue so it put error messages on both top and bottom units.  

To fix this issue, clean out the lint tray in the top unit and then tilt the unit forward so that all the water in the catch tray spills out, which clears out the sensor.  Of course if you wait long enough, the water will evaporate from the catch tray and it will reset itself, but if you don't clean out that lint tray you will get into the issue again quickly.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We appreciate the input Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.