cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user4uAA67BuYy
Constellation

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our Flewash model WV55M9600AV is having the same problem. The error code shows for both the  upper and lower washers. It is less than 6 months old.  I bought it at Best Buy.  The Geek Squad is coming to fix it, but when I talked with the tech on the phone, he seemed to indicate that this is a known problem.  From looking at this string, it appears that Samsung has been aware of it for a while.  I paid a lot of money to have to send my laundry out to be cleaned. 

user3uY7U65pXE
Constellation

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine did that, seems there is some kind of water tray that catches water from a leak of overflow, Anyway un plug it and  tilt the washer forward and you will see water on the floor, and works fine till the repairman come to fix it 

userUrWlLVPwpb
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any update on this if this is resolved if Yes then how? Mine is flexwash washer bought few months back only. Also, even if we switch it off from main and switch it on back from main switch it automatically turn On the washer and lights keep blinking with error code ILC1

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@ userUrWlLVPwpb Can you drop a private message here with the full model and serial numbers of the washer? 

userXozCwno99q
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi - I have a Flexduo washer and I have had this same error code problem 3 times in the last 11 months since I bought my machine.  The first time I had to unplug it and wait for a service call... when they came a week later and we plugged it back in, it worked fine then.  The second time, I just unplugged it for a couple days and then plugged it back in and it worked.  This last time, I followed the advice of others and tipped my machine forward and it did fix the problem, but this is not ok for a very expensive machine.  This should not keep happening.  What is Samsung going to do about this?

userD0wASyXaGL
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Titling unit fwd and draining water worked to clear error code.  Do I still need it repaired?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userD0wASyXaGL Not unless the issue comes up again. 

userz2y9YoYwb8
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Great! Thanks for posting! This worked for me. I also ran the rinse and spin cycle on the top and bottom washer just to run water through it again...”

userRY7VKlRnsh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having this same issue with the same washer! I need help my warranty expires in a month and this has been an ongoing problem since a few months after purchase. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXozCwno99q

@userRY7VKlRnsh

Service would be the only option. The technician can only diagnose the issue if the unit is displaying it. 

Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number here: Link