cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try these steps:

Moisture is detected somewhere it doesn't belong, or there is an issue with the sensor itself.

1. First, look for evidence of a leak. Sometimes leaks are so small they go unnoticed. If you find a leak, fixing the leak will fix the error.
  2. Check that the hoses behind the washer (supply hoses and drain hose) are not kinked.
  3. Run an empty cycle with no additives (detergent, fabric softener, etc.) and see if suds appear during the cycle. If they do, it means too much detergent or a non-HE detergent has been used. Continue to run empty cycles until there are no more suds, and then see if the code appears again.

If you still receive the error message, please send a private message with the serial number: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userFS8fvykpUr
Constellation

Re: please help! Flexwash troubleshooting code won’t go away and washer won’t work

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have recently been having this same issue (along with a grinding dryer).

1.  Lint filter in top washer is clean.

2.  Am not running the top and the bottom at the same time.

3.  Am not using too much detergent as there are little to no suds in the washer.

4.  Tilting this forward only drains the water from inside the casing of the washer.  And then when I restart the same issue occurs again.

What I'm witnessing is that water is filling up in the fabric softener dispenser and it is not draining out of the bottom of the dispenser, rather it is overflowing over the top of the dispenser sending water down the inside of the washer and where it ends up all over the floor.

It appears that the drain in the fabric softener dispenser is "stuck".  It's not clogged, because the hole won't "open" allowing water to drain down--so now it drains up and over, all over the inside of the washer ending up all over the floor.

I have scheduled service.  But in reading the reviews of the company who will be performing the service, I am not hopeful that any resolution will be found.

These washers and dryers (am having problems with the dryer too) are only 10 months old.  I paid WAY TOO much money for these to be having these types of issues.

userFS8fvykpUr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Had a service technician out last week to look at why the top washer won't drain, instead overflows the softener dispenser and down inside the casing of the washer.  The softener dispenser was clogged and the technician used a heat gun to heat up the inside to melt the softener away.  Now the top washer drains the way it should.