Wondering if anyone can help me problem solve this one. I'm getting a consistent "nF" error code when starting a new cycle. Here are the issues I'm observing:
- When turning on, there's a consistent loud humming sound (Pretty strange)
- When I start a cycle, the door locks and then unlocks a few times before remaining locked (Also pretty strange)
- Main issue: Once the cycle begins, I can't see much water filling into the drum. Instead the water starts to discharge immediately into the sink. This obviously generates the "nF" code after just a couple minutes into the cycle.
Because the water drains pretty much immediately, I have tried the following based on some research and common troubleshooting tips:
- Checked water supply for poor flow or frozen pipes. All set there.
- Cleaned the intake valves of debris. All set.
- Cleaned the drain pipe. Have not taken the drain pipe out of the machine for thorough cleaning yet...
- Completely replaced the pressure valve switch with a new one.
All this done so far but still the same issue. Has anyone else experienced this issue with this machine or another model? What else can I try to do myself before calling for a service repair?