cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

rinse, tries to spin, repeat

No matter what setting reg wash, spin, quick wash. Our washer will count down till about the 9 minute mark then reset itself and start all over again. Extremely frustrating. Recalibrated as well. 

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: rinse, tries to spin, repeat

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Can you provide me with your model number? I would love to look into this further for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: rinse, tries to spin, repeat

Are you still in need of assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: rinse, tries to spin, repeat

yes
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I have your full model number to better assists you? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

turns out the problem was worn out suspension rods. $300 dollars later (4 rods @ $50 ea. Samsung brand. $90 labor) next time I'll do it myself. now that I've seen it done, extremely easy. 20 minutes at best.