JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

top load WA52M7750AV/A4 grinding noise and unblanced spinning

(Topic created: 10-16-2019 05:29 PM)
userojWW0zB1Tc
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My activewash top load is making a grinding noise while spinning and spins unblanaced. Of course im out of warrenty and i've checked the suspension which is good, the issue happens even without a load. this seems to be a issue that is reported in many forums. I dont want to spend tons of money trying to fix it by just shooting in the dark....thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

If the steps in the article were not helpful then repairs would be recommended. In order to look into this further, can you send us a private message here with your full serial number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Replies
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hey, let us know if this link was helpful: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001985/

0 Likes
userojWW0zB1Tc
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I've tried all the suggestions on the link and still the same.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

If the steps in the article were not helpful then repairs would be recommended. In order to look into this further, can you send us a private message here with your full serial number: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
user9mP9ntus4B
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have the increasingly frequent Ur code toward the end of loads now with our 

• WA52M7750AV/A4 like so manu others have had and it isn't even 6 months old. I think its about time Samsung throw in the towel on washer and dryers, buy these back, and focus on making TVs and phones.  Im about to start the fight to get these refunded and replaced with something of higher quality, I'm not messing around with customer service requests until  warranty is out on them. 
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Have you previously spoken with us regarding your washer?  If so, could you provide the transaction numbers?  

0 Likes
user3iaxvaL7LD
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I just had the same issue start today. I followed the link as well and it didn't help. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

@user3iaxvaL7LD Thank you for reaching out!  Just to confirm with you, are you experiencing the grinding noise and unbalanced spinning when running a load of no more than 4 towels? Please send a private message with the serial number and full model code of your washer. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes
userzaJIOE1irO
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello! I am experiencing the same grinding and UB err issue with no resolve after following the trouble shooting found in the above link. 

was this issue resolved? Are there any other steps that can be taken ? 

0 Likes
userqK45GR6lnE
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

We have the exact same issue and ours is less than 3 months old. On top of all that Support says our warranty is expired and we purchased the washer in May. Fast forward to last night and my most recent call to Samsung the rep said this washer is being recalled. Is this true? 

0 Likes