Original topic:

top loading washing machine doesn't start stops on a cycle

(Topic created on: 3/17/21 12:24 PM)
userIOQgWlSd3x
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

My WA50F9A6DSW/A2 starts as an option, it powers on and , when I push start, there are two tones and that is it.

Unplugging and leaving it for 5 minutes to several hours sometimes helps, sometimes after multiple cycles. It seems like having the lid up may help, it all seems random.

Sometimes when it does start, it stops on mid-cycle. Usually turning it off and on solves that. However, at the moment there is a load of laundry put in yesterday where it hasn't helped. The lid is still locked, the lid lock indicator isn't lit, and the two tones sound when power on and press start.

Thanks for any help,
rlh

4 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Does it fill with water? or make the sound? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userIOQgWlSd3x
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

no, makes two beeps, though sometimes the first set sounds like a single beep. that may be my hearing.

0 Likes
userIOQgWlSd3x
Asteroid
Options
Washers and Dryers

In response to the "Did you get the answer you needed?" email, no I have no solution thus far.

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

The unit will need to be serviced. If you want us to set that up for you, please send a private message with the serial number of the washer.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes