JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

WA45T3400AP/A4 calibration mode not working

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 06:35 PM)
userdZStWZon23
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

New washer, going through manual for setup. [English] page 27 states steps to put into calibration mode.  Pressing both TEMP and SOIL for 3 seconds does nothing (tried longer, much longer too). Afterwards pressing start actually starts the full cycle and not the calibration as the manual states. Either my new washer is broken or the manual is incorrect.

Please advise.

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you for reaching the information that I found in the user manual for your model washer is a little different please see below: 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userdZStWZon23
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Now that this works...where can I get a corrected manual? The one I was able to download has the same error that the manual that came with the machine has.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Washers and Dryers

The correct manual for your washing machine is available at this link.  https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202101/20210129163216843/Final_WA3400T_DC68-03850E-03_...

0 Likes