Original topic:

washer goes unbalanced on EVERY load

(Topic created: 04-29-2021 08:45 AM)
userR0h7ZDc7wg
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hi. I have a Samsung washer model WA400PJHDWR/AA. I am having a problem with the load becoming unbalanced (regardless of size/weight) and the washer stopping with 6-8 minutes left in final spin cycle, refilling with water and repeating over and over.  About a month ago I found this forum with many owners reporting a similar problem and the mention of a recall. I registered the washer and dryer when they were purchased, but was never notified of a recall, so focused first on getting the recall service done.

Last week the recall service was completed, The service person noted that the washer drum had too much "bounce" and that probably the "stabilizationrods" need to be replaced.  After the service, we did all of the troubleshooting we found for the problem with loads always becoming unbalanced, but it still happens with every load but every load and then the washer goes into an endless stop/refill/spin/stop iteration.

I was told that, following the recall service, my warranty was extended one year. Can I get service for this problem under the warranty?

Thank you.

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

We can take care of that for you.  Could you send us a private message?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes