Original topic:

washer stops mid cycle Model No wf45n5300aw/us

(Topic created: 06-25-2021 01:27 PM)
userd3Hg8R0hHC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I have Front washer wf45n5300aw/us. It's behaving strange. It will start and work for 5 to 6 minutes and then stops, the display button stay on but the machine wont move and after a while it just drains the water and unlock the door. Then sometimes it will work a Normal cycle. However as soon as I run a self clean cycle it will stop and start to stop mid cycle and drain. It does similar with quick cycle, rinse and spin. I have run samsung diagnostic and no error codes show up. Also I ran the test and all parts seem to be functioning. I dont know what else it could be.??

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

I understand how this may be frustrating and want to help have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01000997/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userd3Hg8R0hHC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
I tried this and same results. Could main control board be not working.
0 Likes
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

That is a possibility, or it could be a number of other causes. Please send the serial number to this PM Link, and I can look in to this further.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes