11-12-2018 05:14 PM - edited 11-12-2018 05:15 PM
I've got the watch here in Australia, paired to Galaxy S9 as well and the weather app stopped working yesterday. Restarting did not help. This seems to be the only thread on it right now, is this a global issue Samsung?
11-13-2018 07:19 AM
1. from galaxy wareable app > settings > apps > scroll to weather > click on the gear icon for the weather app settings > modify from there
2. Turn off and on to high accuracy on phone location setting itself then turn off and on on the watch settings
11-13-2018 12:28 PM
I just got it to work..
1. On your phone, start the app Samsung Wearable app
2. Go to settings
3. Scroll to bottom and click on About Galaxy Wearable
4. Click on Search on all three apps, and make sure they are updated (my Galaxy Watch Plugin had not updated automatically, so I did it manually).
5. Restart both phone and watch (not sure if this is needed, but I did it).
Weather app now seems to be functional again.