Galaxy watch weather app not working

Astronaut

Re: Galaxy watch weather app not working

I've tried that. It doesn't work. 

Constellation

Same problem here S9 stopped working today.

Samsung Moderator

Sorry to hear this. Can you shoot me a private message with your full model code and IMEI number?

Astronaut

Same for me. Galxy watch and S9+  Watch app stopped on Friday November 9th. My watch is only two weeks old. The phone app and widget work fine. I go save submitted to Samsung and have received no response. 

Constellation

[ Edited ]

I've got the watch here in Australia, paired to Galaxy S9 as well and the weather app stopped working yesterday. Restarting did not help. This seems to be the only thread on it right now, is this a global issue Samsung?

Highlighted
Red Giant

1. from galaxy wareable app > settings > apps > scroll to weather > click on the gear icon for the weather app settings > modify from there

2. Turn off and on to high accuracy on phone location setting itself then turn off and on on the watch settings

Constellation

I just got it to work..

1. On your phone, start the app Samsung Wearable app

2. Go to settings

3. Scroll to bottom and click on About Galaxy Wearable 

4. Click on Search on all three apps, and make sure they are updated (my Galaxy Watch Plugin had not updated automatically, so I did it manually).

5. Restart both phone and watch (not sure if this is needed, but I did it).

Weather app now seems to be functional again. 

Cheers

Constellation

That's weird but today it fixed by itself. I just added my current location again and everything work fine for now