Gear Fit 2 battery drain

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Gear Fit 2 battery drain

I'm an avid tennis player and I can wear my gear fit 2 pro for 2 hours at home and it's fine, goes from 100% to 97%.  As soon as I get onto the tennis court, it dies after 2 hours.  Location is off, face brightness is at 4, notification wake up is off, wakeup geature is off, and only notifications allowed are phone calls and text messages.  I am dumbfounded.  This is BRAND NEW and I'm about to return it as defective.  I had a gear fit 2 for years until it literally died about 3 weeks ago.  

Constellation

Having same issues.  Even when powered off and charging can't get it past 80% range.  

Constellation

I'm having the same problem with my Gear Fit 2 when playing tennis.

I start at 100% in the morning and it dies while playing tennis.

Normal activity it is fine.

This happened twice in the last week for me.

Did not happen before.

Anyone have a solution?

Very frustrated.

Constellation

I am having problems with battery drain.  Turned off just about all functions.  Should I only turn on GPS when running?

Constellation

I have the exact same issue....all of a sudden it will not hold a charge;  I use to go 2-3 days without charging.  What is the solution?

Supernova

Are the software's on both of the devices up to date?

Constellation

I have been having exactly the same issue with battery life as has my husband, both gear fit 2, the battery life is atrocious. Samsung need to pull the finger out and fix this battery life glitch, at this point in time we are ready to give up on samsung and revert back to fitbit which are faultless. 

Constellation

I'm having the same issue and it is up to date

Constellation

Exactly right. What's the point in having such a capable device if you can't use its capabilities?
Constellation

Hello,

Same issue for me too, just after the last update.