Gear Fit 2 battery drain

SOLVED
Astronaut

Re: Gear Fit 2 battery drain

I have the exact problem and i have just purchased my fit 2 pro. I was thinking thus was the way this was how this watch worked and was going to go back to my fit bit blaze. Offer a solution since I don't walk around with a charger or I will go back to fit bit. Having to charge 3 times a day is ridiculous . I lost 80% battery life while I slept for 6 hrs.

Constellation

I was having the same problem.   Here's what I did to increase my battery life from charging each day to now going on 45 hrs with 25% still left on the battery 

1. Turn off auto screen on

2. Screen brightness set at 6

3. Basic B & W watch face

4. Turned of unneeded notifications

5. Most battery saver set do not disturb schedule while sleeping

Hope this helps

Constellation

Hi what is a B&W watch face?

Honored Contributor

@userpQID4sdSpf
I think they meant a Black and White watch face.  Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

I had the same problem this past weekend. Ran a marathon and my Gear Fit died at half way mark. So disappointing. Have you had any luck fixing the issue yet?

Constellation

Wish they would fix this issue. This is the second time I have had this issue with the Gearfit 2. This time around I am having to charge it twice a day and I don't think that is normal. I love the product hate the battery drain!!

Constellation

Thats bullsh!t

Constellation

Yes, but that's what we were all getting without going to such etremes before this update. We need a fix, not a workaround that basically throttles the usefulness of the device.  

Constellation

I'm having the same issue

Constellation

I have tried it all had it a week.  I am super active but I had it in sleep mode while I slept for 4 hours the kept it in sleep mode while I worked for 8 physical hours.  Dead before I was off of work.  I have to recharge before going to the gym??? Not worth my money at this point.  I tried everything!