Gear Fit2 Defect and Whatsapp

Highlighted
Halo

Gear Fit2 Defect and Whatsapp

[ Edited ]

Whatsapp notifications appear on the Gear Fit2 but I cannot reply from Gear Fit2.  This used to work.  It has stopped working.  Please fix this defect quickly. 

WhatsApp is my primary messaging tool. It is an enormously popular messaging tool for many users.  Please give this a high priority.

From past experience with Samsung my expectation is that the defect will not be fixed.   They do not give any priority to customer reported defects.  The moderators on this forum do not have access to any useful data from Samsung and do not appear to have any influence with Samsung for getting defects actioned.

3 REPLIES

Re: Gear Fit2 Defect and Whatsapp

[ Edited ]

have u talked to whatsapp? i mean if gear fit 2 didn't have any updates then it has to do with whatsapp right? since apps do have updates all the time.

by the way, this is a community forum where u.s. costomers discuss on samsung products defects and resolutions or not. if u want samsung to do anything, u should call the customer service or visit a store.

Halo

[ Edited ]

..... or Samsung have updated the Gear apps on the phone and broken the interface with WhatsApp.

There are two sides to every interface - I am asking for Samsung's input here.

Samsung Customer Service are utterly inneffective.  From direct observation they have only 3 remedies.  Reset the watch; reload the apps; return the watch.

They will not raise a defect to the next level of support and cannot obtain any feedback on issues from the next level of support.

There are very few options for those seeking a remedy from Samsung.

or it could the whatsapp broke the app. i am having notification issue with whatsapp where my gear s3 doesn't vibrate after i receive few messages and not check. i contacted whatsapp they admitted that it is their issue so urs might be the same case. I'm just saying.