Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Constellation

Re: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Having the same issue, I notice if I turn my head quickly the earbud makes a pairing sound. Any ideas?

Astronaut

It happens go me all the time when I move, and it only happens on the left earpiece.

Astronaut

I have found 1 things that while a hassels dose work if you don't care about auto play, the touch pad, phoneless playback, and ambient sound you can use non clear tape to cover the sensors this stops all beeping and pauses but you lose the above features putting them in the case and closeing it will stop playing music and disconnect them from the phone takeing them out connects them you just have to hit play on your phone.  I do have a theroy thay if you used some sort of light dispersing cover like not clear trans parent tape it might lower the sensors sensitivity that or put a small cut out in the center of the tape over the sensor to make it work by reduce light bleed from the edges of the sensor but I just didn't have the patience and dont need those features as I have a watch for control do miss ambient sound but I don't keep my music loud to begin with.

Constellation

Im havinv the same issue. Right ear only.

Ongoing issues with iconx:
1) left ear much quieter than right.
Its not dirty or clogged. Reset already performed.

2) ringing in right ear.
Fully seated. Touch sensor not dirty of touching anything. Occurs when moving.

These are going in trash.
Constellation

I have been having trouble with my left ear bud. It only started maybe a couple months ago. The left earbud keeps beeping from the proximate sensor. I bought these earbuds beginning of the year and they worked perfect. Now it almost seems that the left one is to sensitive and the sensor keeps making it beep. My right one rarely beeps. Is there a remedy for this problem?

Samsung Moderator

Have you attempted to use a cleaning kit on the earbuds?

Constellation

Just joining but been following. I have tried resetting multiple times, re-pair, even went so far as to cover most of sensor with nail polish but that didn't help. If I jam it in my ear to where it hurts I can get a few seconds of play but it then beeps and cuts out. Is there a way to check warranty from serial number as I don't have receipt anymore? Can I exchange for a working pair? So stupid the right ear works fine 90% if the time but left only 2% of the time. I've cleaned with alcohol multiple times also and have the most recent firmware. Please allow us to reduce sensitivity or turn it off

Samsung Moderator

@jmckeejr, could you please provide me the s/n in a private message?

Constellation

Sent the info, please disregard. I went ahead and registered device and called in for replacement service. 

Constellation

Hi there, 

Same issue here constent "swoosh" in right ear every time I move or take a step. 

Is tehre any guide on how to cover the sensor ? 

If there is not going to be an update addressing the issue I'll try to cover the sensons on the right ear or go back to Bose Smiley Sad 

"swoosh" is just not enjoyable when "swoosh" listening to music "swoosh" ...