Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Astronaut

Re: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Mine is only in one ear!

Constellation

I'm having the same problem in the left earbud. I have tried putting it back in it's case to reset it and sometimes that works. I am updated with the latest version of software as well. Any help would be appreciated

Constellation

Both earpieces, software updated, happens only outside, sun exposure maybe? 

Constellation

This issue happens to me everyday but from what I gathered it has to do with the heart rate sensor. If it detects it's too hot environment along side body it the ear buds beep then shut off if they don't cool down or are removed from your ear for a minute or so. Haven't been able to find a way to remove that feature if it is a feature.

Constellation

This happens to me everytime the earbud isn't super locked into my ear or i bend over and change the angle of my head.  Basically when there's a lot of movement in the actual bud I get a beep.  It's beyond annoying

Constellation

I'm also having similar issues whenever I go out for walks. Within 3 minutes I'm hearing that ringing/beeping sound. It's constant and annoying. It stops whatever music or videos I'm playing. The left ear bud motion sensors stop working but the sound works. I try disconnecting the ear buds then try to reconnect after a few minutes. I still have the same dam  problem. I just bought these ear buds brand new from Amazon. Not even a week into  owning them I regret buying them. I'm going to give these dam things a few more days, then I will return them.

Red Giant

And when this beeping occurs, are you using them as a stand alone device, playing music from the headphones themselves, or are you using them paired to a phone or music player?

Red Giant

@userzMuYuWUMW7

Hello again, I just thought that I would check in with you. Would you still like assistance?

Constellation

Hi
I also have the same problem and yes very annoying
Red Giant

@userElGrba8Afz

Do you know if the beeping noise is caused by any particular application, or notification?