Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Constellation

Re: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

How is that odd if it happens to literally everyone who buys the device

Constellation

VRe: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Joining the discussion. Constantly getting the "whooshing tone" in my left ear intermittently; using them with Galaxy S9 plus.  I have a very tight fit/seal. Very disappointed with these head phones. I returned them at Best Buy, and the exchanged pair are doing this even more frequently than the original pair. Rejects.

I'm sticking to my Bragi's - so far, flawless.

Supernova

Hey, has everyone attempted to reset their Iconx?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Asteroid

I did not. But I don't have them anymore, so I can't try. I wish I would have tried to see if it helped.

Constellation

I just upgraded to the latest firmware and performed a reset. No sound yet but I will keep you posted.

Constellation

I have nothing but problems with this as well, and always make sure I have latest updates to the devices and the apps.  Is anybody able to help me to better understand how to make sure I have the correct fit?  It seems like no matter what combination of fins & tips I use, they work great while I'm at my desk, but the moment I go outside they start making that notification / beep proximity noise.

Constellation

I'm having the same issue. Read through this entire thread and it's impressive how useless Samsung personnel are. Users have given better tips and fixes. This is unacceptable given the price of this product.

Constellation

I have the exact same problem.  Tried different earpieces and software is up to date  (After last update, I had to delete and add all of music back.) Seems to work better with a toque on, but it's getting too warm for that.  I only use it in standalone mode.

Asteroid

Same problem! The sound notice comes on almost everytime i move my head. Yes, I have reseted multiple times. Yes, they are a tight fit in my ears. And when streaming music they connection pauses often, probably because of this. 

Very annoying!  

And this got worst after the last firmware update.

Solutions???? 200 euros. Should be better support.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

omg this is hapennig to me too, Full battery, they are clean, I have resetted them couple.of times in my case is the right one, when I turn my head to the right I hear the bip... 

I made the mistake of not returning them in the grace period...