Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Asteroid

Re: Hey, @user4zioCRMS92, thanks for reaching out. Have you t...

The buds are probably fine. It's the software thats screwing things up. They probably boosted up the sensors sensitivity or something, because everytime you move your head it thinks that you have taken the bud out of your ear, then makes the sound or pauses the music. Before the latest firmware (R140XXUARC7) update, this was not a issue for me. Now it's just out of control....

Samsung should really fix this, and it's probably a easy fix, because it was fine before. People now sending the buds back for a software issue.... 

Constellation

Re: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Had the same issue, it was driving me crazy till i read ur post,  Problem solve

Constellation

I noticed the headphones working much better before the latest firmware. I  ended up getting a pair of the Bose Soundsport headphones, which have crystal-clear sound..but I actually miss the design overall of the Samsung pair as compared to these slightly oversized pair. But I wasn't getting solid answers from Samsung support about the issue..

Asteroid

@usernW7XMBvC4S wrote:

I noticed the headphones working much better before the latest firmware. I  ended up getting a pair of the Bose Soundsport headphones, which have crystal-clear sound..but I actually miss the design overall of the Samsung pair as compared to these slightly oversized pair. But I wasn't getting solid answers from Samsung support about the issue..

I also prefer the design and the features of the IconX but the constant disconnecting and reconnecting was too much. I ended up getting the Jabra Elite 65T. They are truly amazing however they lack a fre if the features of the IconX. Maybe Samsung can fix this for the IconX 2019 and I'll come back...

Constellation

I am having same problem in the left ear. Please help!

Samsung Moderator

Samsung Moderator

Hey, just checking in. Do you still need help with this?

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

yes. There has been no firmware update since R140XXUARC7

The beeping is constant, even after reseting the buds, placing them the same time in the ear, locking them correctly in the ear... Nothing helps. I move my head and they beep and sometimes they pause themsleves. 

Samsung Moderator

When listening to music, where are you streaming from?

Samsung Moderator