Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Asteroid

Re: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Steaming from Spotify. But, as said in comments, this did not happen on previous firmware.
Samsung Moderator

Have you tried clearing your cache?

Asteroid

yes. we have all here tired everything. Do you have a pair of these buds? Do you have this problem with latest firmware?
Samsung Moderator

Are they fitting snuggly in your ears?  If the fit is off, it can cause these issues.

Asteroid

Like mentioned before. They are jammed in as well as they can be. And I have tried various other positions.

Samsung Moderator

Just checking to see if you still need assistance.  If so, please send the information below.

• Name:
  • Physical Address:
  • Email Address:
  • Home #:
  • Mobile #:
  • Complete Model Code:
  • Complete Serial Number:
Asteroid

I was having the same problem with my icon x but the other day there was a software update. I'm crossing my fingers that this fixed the issue. Do far I've had mines on for an hour and haven't heard the problem. I'm going to go workout like I usually do when the problem starts happening and see what happens. Will report back. 

Asteroid

The issues have seemed to go away since the last update. I've worked out and listened to media and I had only one shut off (which I think was because they were slipping off) instead of the 10 to 20 I use to have. Thanks

Constellation

Do you resolove somethig?, I have the same problem Smiley Sad

Asteroid

No, updates here... still the same beeping, pausing mess..