Gear S3 Frontier Bezel Hard to Rotate

Constellation

Re: Gear S3 Frontier Bezel Hard to Rotate

Did not work on my galaxy watch. Can someone help me 

Constellation

I put one drop of WD-40 under the bezel and rotated it and that fix the problem from me
Astronaut

Thanks.

Helped me instantly.

I spilled coke on my watch and it became sticky and crown was not moving as smooth as it used to be.

Took a glass of warm water and poured slowly on the watch while rotating the crown.

Worked like a charm.

Samsung Moderator

I'm glad this worked for you. But Samsung does not recommend pouring water onto your device.

Astronaut

Hi bro. 

The solution was perfect 

@userpLp164ftzc wrote:

I had the same exact problem, and I simply ran it under some running water and it's back to new! Good thing the Gear S3 is extremely water resistant, I would just be careful with the temperature water you use, I used Luke warm to be safe. 

Hope this helps! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Having same issue

Astronaut

I have the same situation my Gear S3, I did not use it for almost 2 wks. and now I used it then I cannot rotate the bezel. I want to find the solution for this.

Astronaut

Your idea really works but after I rotate the bezel there is some black ruberized comes out from the side and I dont know if that is a protection or some dirt accumulated in the bezel.

Astronaut

The same what happen to me, after I ran it with running water then I can rotate the bezel but I noticed that some rubberized thing comes out from the side of the bezel. Does it damaged the protection?

Constellation

stupid idea but wondering if WD-40 would work into making the bezle spin smoother.