I NEED A CONTACT AT THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL

Highlighted
Constellation

I NEED A CONTACT AT THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL

[ Edited ]

My odyssey into Samsung began on March 21, 2017 .. I had a gen 1 Samsung Watch V700 .. notice I said HAD ... I called Samsung support because the watch wasn't holding a charge.. I was given a UPS label for repair .. Good Yay . So I THOUGHT ... I shipped the watch off ... got it back in 10 days ... BROKEN IN 3 PLACES ... NOT REPAIRED AND NO LONGER USABLE !! .. I was informed they couldn't repair it .. that's why they sent it back WITHOUT Explanation ... I've called AT LEAST 2 times a week ... I FINALLY got  someone who agreed that it Was indeed Samsung's Fault and I can send it back ... AGAIN .. I called repeatedly to get a UPS Label because WHY should I pay for a watch they Damaged .. I was Offered a replacement a New Gear S2 .. I prefer My Classic V700 .. it's Square and I LOVE it .. But I accepted it ... they received my Watch back on May 9th .. and I have YET to receive a replacement.. I call every 2 days for a UPS tracking number on the replacement watch .. Still NOTHING ... I have a Samsung TV .. Cell Phone .. Tablet ... so I'm product Loyal ... That can be changed as well .. SOMEONE HAS to have  Contact .. I am NOT pleased !!

1 REPLY
Honored Contributor

Re: I NEED A CONTACT AT THE EXECUTIVE LEVEL

Awww damn. I really like the square design as well. You couldn't even keep it for nostalgia factor?

That aside, I'd like to see if maybe I'm able to find out more about this for you. I'm going to be shooting you over a private message here in a bit and requesting some contact information. I'll see what I can do from there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.