Notification - Galaxy Watch with iPhone X

Constellation

Notification - Galaxy Watch with iPhone X

Dear friends,
can I ask for help or advice?

I bought my first Samsung Walaxy Watch 46mm - after yesterday's Keynote Apple I finally finished this brand.

Before buying I was informed about the compatibility of these watches with the iPhone X - there should be no problem. Unfortunately, I do not see SMS and Email notifications after pairing (of course, with manufacturer-installed applications).
If I install Outlook, the notifications are displayed in my watch.
I know that I can not answer iOS for IMS or Emails - I do not even need it, but notification of those applications is important.

Own: Watch 46, model SM-R800
Iphone X, version 11.4.1

Thank you for any help or advice.

8 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: Notification - Galaxy Watch with iPhone X

You should be able to get notifications on your galaxy watch. Download the Galaxy Watch app on App Store. Connect your Galaxy Watch with your iPhone. Enable notifications in the settings. Cheers!

Constellation

Thank you for your advice, but of course I did. I have already solved the problem. Thanks

Constellation

How did you resolve this problem, I am having the same exact issue. Thank you. 

Constellation

How did you get it to display text notifications on your watch from your iPhone? Everything else seems to be working as expected. (Except nfc payments of course - which I don’t completely trust) but I still do not get text messages on my Galaxy Watch from my iPhone.

Astronaut

how did you get your email notications to feed through? still having no syncing at all

Astronaut

Make sure for iPhone notifications on your iPhone that the notification centre is ticked 

Constellation

I am having this exact same problem.  Is anyone able to explain the solution?

Highlighted
Constellation

I am having the same problem