Remove weather application from Gear Fit 2

Highlighted
Constellation

[ Edited ]

How do I remove the weather application?  It seems to have been made a default app in the most recent update, which removed the way I uninstalled it when I tried it before.  It sends me constant notifications, one every few minutes, all day long.  It's too annoying to use.  This needs to be fixed, or the device will live in my desk drawer from now on.

It seems a huge percentage of users have this issue. Even before it was a default app, it was rated 1.5 stars in the app store, with 90%+ of users complaining about this exact issue.

2 REPLIES

I've "uninstalled" it several times. I uninstalled it thru the gear app on my phone. However, it always comes back somehow... It's become very annoying and goes off every other minute. It started a couple weeks ago, I'm about to shelf it as well...
Constellation

Re: Remove weather application from Gear Fit 2

It reinstalled itself because in the most recent update they made it a default application.  So that means it's on every user's device, with no apparent way to uninstall.  A pretty poor decision, when it was rated at 1.5 stars before the update...