JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

(Topic created: 11-14-2018 01:54 AM)
Kaiser
Cosmic Ray
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Anyone Else getting this Notification Continuosly on their S3 Frontier

<< Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification and the Privacy policy have been updated. Use the link below to read and accept the legal information , then sign in again at Http://account.samsung.com >>

It happens everytime my watch switches connections BT, Wifi etc. I've logged in to my Samsung account no new privacy policy to verify or digitaly sign. and the link  cant even be clicked on through the S3 watch. You also cant send it to the phone and you cant block the app thats generating notification.

Attached a pic also

114 Replies
userpu7164YJAX
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same issue on my frontier s3 LTE

userCsvrwmGf2C
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Comfirmed on the new Galaxy Watch as well. This notification happens ten times per day...please make it stop! 

0 Likes
digitalevil
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I also have this annoying notification on my galaxy watch every day. Please do something about it!

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@digitalevil Hey, have you tried the troubleshooting steps provided by @SamsungAaron?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
digitalevil
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you I just disabled notifications for Samsung account on the phone, I dont know if this will work as the terms updated notification only appears in the watch and not in the phone.

I will post the resutls.

Thanks

0 Likes
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@digitalevil You're welcome! Keep us updated 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
user253kpBeSJZ
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The same here it's really frustrated

0 Likes
userLn4COlKABd
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have just bought my first Galaxy watch (the new 46mm watch) and I have this exact same problem. How incredibly sad and annoying that Samsung has not been able to fix this, despite so many people obviously experiencing this problem.

I have tried all tips found in this thread, but they do not solve the problem. MANY times a day I get a "new" notification on the watch stating that the terms and conditions have been updated 😞

I tried your tip as well userPhKNM29CTa, but the setup procedure for the Galaxy Watch does not seem identical to the one you describe. As soon as I install the Galaxy Wearable app, start it and select the type of watch, I am forced to enable bluetooth on the phone. It will then, after I have sold my soul even to this app by allowing it to access "everything" in my life, basically perform a rather silent setup of everything, and finally it shows some kind of identical pairing ID on both the phone and watch that I have to confirm with Ok. There is i.e. not setup order or anything that I can choose. 

And, furthermore, I still have this very annoying new terms and conditions notification problem 😞

Cheers,

Frank Mortensen

0 Likes
userzP3bNGmf3D
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'm having the same issue on my large Galaxy Watch as well. I was able to open the Galaxy Apps icon on the watch last week and accept some items, and it seemed to kill it for a few days. Came right back and it's several times a day now.

0 Likes
userj8PCRmd2Nu
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Had the same problem with terms bug, drove me crazy, finally found a simple solution...in the Galaxy Wearable app go to the bottom "About Watch", then "Samsung Account", press the three dotted menu on the top right, open "Notices"...connects to your account on the web. I do not remember if I opened the first update "Privacy Policy", but the terms bug no longer bothers me on the watch. Worked for me, good luck!