Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

Hi @userAhEFx4DVGO. Thank you for posting. Did any of the steps above assist you?

Constellation

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

No, a tried many times to reset watch even using different Samsung accounts with the same result , every time y try remote connection using WiFi I can't connect and I receive the message to verify the account on my watch

Thank you for that information, @userAhEFx4DVGO. Can you share with us if you have a US device and what the model number and baseband version is?

Constellation

Model sm-r765a 

Soft ver.  R765AUCU2CQL1

KNOX VER 2.2.0

hope that helps

Thank you for providing that, @userAhEFx4DVGO. Your device is all up to date! Were you able to follow the link provided on the message and accept the terms and conditions? 

Constellation

Yes I use my phone to enter to that link and  logged in using my Samsung account read the terms of use etc, but but could not find any explicit button or check box to accept the terms, do I missing  something??

@userAhEFx4DVGO, Go to the Settings of your phone > Apps > tap on More (or three vertical dots) in the top right corner > Show system apps. Locate Samsung account > Notifications > select the little switch to disable the notifications for the service. Also know that not agreeing to the terms will prevent you from using that particular feature/service on the phone, until you agree to them. Let me know if this works.

Cosmic Ray

Thanks for the inquiry, howver since then I've been given a new watch under warranty and no longer have the issue.

Constellation

Same issue here with SM-R765T. The message keeps coming up and it tells you to go to the link to read and accept but there  is NO place in your samsung account to accept anything. Reset does not help. Once cleard it will come back again and again.

Hi, @user5lCvmufURu. were you able to try the steps above?