Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

Constellation

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

@SamsungAaronwrote:

Hi, @user5lCvmufURu. were you able to try the steps above? 

No as i'm using my gear with a LG phone and there's no Samsung Account app

Constellation

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

[ Edited ]

I guess another annoying thing to live with on the Gear S3

Cosmic Ray

@user5lCvmufURu

You should be able to create a Samsung account through our website and once you sign into it, it shouldn't happen anymore. Once you've done this let me know how that works out for you! As always, thanks for your patience in this matter. We really appreciate it! 

Cosmic Ray

[ Edited ]

@user5lCvmufURu

The only ways we found to recreate it was with non-Samsung devices paired with the gear, or not having a Samsung account signed into the gear. As always thanks for your patience! 

Constellation

@SamsungIssacwrote:

@user5lCvmufURu

The only ways we found to recreate it was with non-Samsung devices paired with the gear, or not having a Samsung account signed into the gear. As always thanks for your patience! 

I am using it with a LG phone. I signed in online and this time actually got a notice of changed terms and acknowledged them but the notification still persists no matter how many time i clear it on the Gear. It seems that everytime it reconnects via bluetooth the notification instantly comes back.

So since you were also able to recreate it, is there a solution or are we sol?

Thanks

Cosmic Ray

@user5lCvmufURu

We have not found a solution as of yet. You may have to wait for an update on our side before it is able to be fixed. It could also be an incompatibility on LG's side. This is purely up for speculation at the moment. We appreciate your patience. 

Constellation

@SamsungIssacwrote:

@user5lCvmufURu

We have not found a solution as of yet. You may have to wait for an update on our side before it is able to be fixed. It could also be an incompatibility on LG's side. This is purely up for speculation at the moment. We appreciate your patience. 

Pretty sure it's not an LG thing as the op of this thread has an Samsung S8. So please add it to the list of issues and hopefully it will be resolved. Thanks

Cosmic Ray

@user5lCvmufURu

In his specific situation, it may be an incompatibility with LG's side. But I understand what you mean. I apologize for the confusion. 

Constellation

Any solution? I have the same problem with this peace of c r a p
Astronaut

It isnt just an LG issue. I had a Note5 when this started happening on Dec 4.
I am currently on a Note8.
Same this - there isnt an option to ACCEPT the terms and conditions when I log into the account.samsung.com

Theres a DOWNLOAD option. but there is no way ACCEPT option - ANYWHERE!

I've logged into account.samsung.com mega times. I've logged out many times.

this notice never goes away. its extremely annoying.

I have a Note8 with a S3 Frontier .