Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

Astronaut

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

I'm having this problem with my brand new watch I just bought. I don't have a compatible phone to work with it and every time I try to log into my Samsung account on the gear it says read the terms of service and try again. I even made made a new account and still have the same issue
Constellation

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

[ Edited ]

I had his problem with my S7 and Gear Sport combo. I have removed the Samsung account from my phone, downgraded the Samsung Gear app on my phone to its original version by removing the application upgrades and deleted the data files, logged in to the samsang account webpage and logged out explicitely and I did a full reset of the watch. After that I logged in to my Samsung account and there was the screen with the 3 checkboxes to accept. After that I reinstalled everything by simply turning on the watch and follow the installation procedure and added the Samsung account to my phone again. The annoying message is gone now! I hope this might work for other Samsung users.

Constellation

Same problem

Constellation

Hello,

I have been having the same problem with my Gear s3, I have the Note5 and it kept asking me to accept the terms and conditions and it also didn't let me download anything from my watch but I have found a solution to those that haven't found it.

What you have to do is go to the Galaxy Apps icon on your watch, Click it > then scroll all the way down and click on "Legal notice" it should be in blue > from there it will take you to another screen with "Legal Notice" in blue at the top > you will have to click on "Terms and Conditions" underlined in blue > it will have you look at your phone to which should jump to the "Terms and Conditions" page on Accounts.samsung.com

After all that... I was able to go back on my watch and download content. And it seems like that notification has gone away as well.

Supernova

@Jzaz: Thank you so much for sharing Smiley Happy 

Astronaut

Same problem  gear s3 frontier with S7 edge.... no simple solution yet... keeps popping up... very annoying... spend alot of time searching for a solution.

Samsung Moderator

Did you give the troubleshooting steps provided by Jzaz a try?

Astronaut

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I bought a new Gear S3 Classic about a month ago and since first day, I have had the same problem as guys above. I searched and searched many threads, many topics but still no solution.

This problem is not related with having another brand phone, as mentioned above people with Galaxy phones have the same problems, so do I; I own a Galaxy S8 running Android 8.0 and updated every time, did the same with my Gear s3 classic; updated every time.

So this is, as I can see, a problem with software and/or Gear itself. I also logged in via Internet app from my gear (imagine how much I suffered untill I wrote all that info trying to log in -.-) to my Samsung Account on account.samsung.com and added my Gear to Trusted Devices. And Violá! The notification didn't go anywhere, its still there...

It is really frustrating cuz it is a brand new device and having a problem like this is just stupid.

I also tried all the solutions written above, no luck, contacted the services via Samsung Members app on my phone, they said "remove the account from your gear and login again, that should do the magic" but they forgot that you can't just logout from your Samsung Account on your gear, and yep you guessed it; still no luck and this  notification keeps popping up on my Gear S3 Classic.

A company this big shouldn't have these kind of problems, and should have had a solution till now, people have this problem for months, maybe time to work?

Constellation

I have the same problem and I read and tryed everyrhing people sayed in this forum...we need an update wich samsung is not providing sadly...maybe we need to start a petition or smth? Otherwise no one will move a finger it seams...I have galaxy note8  with gear 3 frontier and every time my watch connects to wifi I get this stupid notification...I boght the same watch for my father that has a huawei  p20 as phone and he does not get this message...please samsung wake up and solve our issue because to many people are complaining for months now and this is quite pathetic...please stop working on new models and fix first the ones we paid for because its frustrating to keep cancelling 100 times a day the same notification after I payed 350$ for a brand new watch that was suposed to work perfectly, again please solve it our send us refunds!

Constellation

The same for me, very frustrating!!!