Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

Constellation

Re: e Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

I have just bought my first Galaxy watch (the new 46mm watch) and I have this exact same problem. How incredibly sad and annoying that Samsung has not been able to fix this, despite so many people obviously experiencing this problem.

I have tried all tips found in this thread, but they do not solve the problem. MANY times a day I get a "new" notification on the watch stating that the terms and conditions have been updated Smiley Sad

I tried your tip as well userPhKNM29CTa, but the setup procedure for the Galaxy Watch does not seem identical to the one you describe. As soon as I install the Galaxy Wearable app, start it and select the type of watch, I am forced to enable bluetooth on the phone. It will then, after I have sold my soul even to this app by allowing it to access "everything" in my life, basically perform a rather silent setup of everything, and finally it shows some kind of identical pairing ID on both the phone and watch that I have to confirm with Ok. There is i.e. not setup order or anything that I can choose. 

And, furthermore, I still have this very annoying new terms and conditions notification problem Smiley Sad

Cheers,

Frank Mortensen

Constellation

Re: e Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

I'm having the same issue on my large Galaxy Watch as well. I was able to open the Galaxy Apps icon on the watch last week and accept some items, and it seemed to kill it for a few days. Came right back and it's several times a day now.

Astronaut

Had the same problem with terms bug, drove me crazy, finally found a simple solution...in the Galaxy Wearable app go to the bottom "About Watch", then "Samsung Account", press the three dotted menu on the top right, open "Notices"...connects to your account on the web. I do not remember if I opened the first update "Privacy Policy", but the terms bug no longer bothers me on the watch. Worked for me, good luck!

Constellation

I have the same problem with my Galaxy Watch. Really annoying, should has to be done ASAP to fix this!

@userj8PCRmd2Nu I guess you did not use an iOs device? I tried with my iPhone but after opening "About watch", I can see my Samsung account but cannot access it in any way (I try to click on it but nothing happens). I already tried to reset the watch as well, but nothing seems to be working... 

Constellation

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

I have done the same thing. Resetting the gear on its own and then even logging out of my account on the phone  and logging back in along with resetting the gear as well. Still getting the message.  Obviously this is an ongoing issue on a larger scale. 

Constellation

Re: Samsung Account Terms and Conditions Notification Keeps Notifying me on my S3 Frontier

Hello, I purchased the new Galaxy Watch as well and am having the same issue. I am not sure what the deal is. I tried doing everything on this fourm that was mentions. I am new to whole smart watch stuff, however I am a long time samsung owner. Obvioulsy nobody has found a work around and Samsung has not fixed the problem. The only thing i have not tried is to block the notificatis. I am going to try that I guess and see. It is stupid that we have to block notifications on the watch, seeing that is one of the huge perks of the watch. Clicking th link gets you nowhere. resetting the watch gets you nowhere. uninstalling and starting at ground zero... nothing.

Constellation

@SamsungAaron 

I think I may have solved the problem even though it has not been 24 hours yet  plus I have been away from my phone a few times in the past 4 hours, so I am still testing. Delete the gear wearable app on your phone. Just wait for a few minutes as it has to uninstall everything including plugins. Then reinstall the same app and start all over again.

Constellation

I am the one who said to delete the gear wearable app on your phone. It has been 24 hours since i have done this and received no more messages. Normally I would have gotten at least 4 messages by now. I can confirm to delete the app.
Constellation

Delete the gear wearable app on your phone. When you reinstall it amd start again, messages will stop. I did this 24 hours ago and i am no longer receiving those messages.
Constellation

[ Edited ]

Has anyone found a fix for this? I am getting the exact same problem with my Gear S3,. It made Smartthings unusable as the message would pop up every time and it would continue to spin forever in the background, so I factory reset thinking that might fix it and now it's keeping me from disabling the reactivation lock meaning my watch is a brick.